It’s a fantastic time to invest in property to let with demand far exceeding supply.
That’s all very well but most investors tell us it is a bit scary wondering if it’s the right thing to do. Well firstly we would advise that they use a qualified Letting Agent because like all investments where money can be made there are risks – but we can take several steps to at least prevent the pitfalls.
Of course all Landlords want a good service from their Letting Agent but what does that really mean?
- That their properties are occupied all the time – this should be achievable if the rent is set at current market rates and the property is in good order
- That they receive regular rental payments in full and on time together with a statement of account for their own records
- That their properties are regularly visited and well maintained
- That they have no hassle with tenants and can get on with their own busy lives
- That they are complying with all laws relating to being a landlord and renting property
- That they have total peace of mind that their asset/investment is in very safe hands. It could in future be a pension – or perhaps pay for a child’s education.
Our services are based on these needs and our fees remain highly competitive
For further information, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you.